Adventures of a Professional Bird Enthusiast

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

"Blast from the Past" Prom

Here Anne and Fran pose in front of their historic photos. This event was all about flashing back to high school, and having a better time than we did then. That was easily achieved.
Anne's wig was well-circulated.
Doug go into a spontanious and intense dance-off with a white-clad stranger. Came out on top after some athletic ground moves.
I debuted my new fashion statement: wearable chia sproutfits.

Dirty dog, I had two dates for the Prom. Here I am with one of them: a disembodied torso named "Candy." My other date was a talking ape named "Bonkers." So yes, it reminded me of high school, but was more fun.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CHia Sproutfits are the bomb......I mean I seriously wanna do this ....can ya give me some clues, directions, advise??

6:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home